Dreamworks Voltron VR Chronicles is an episodic virtual reality game by Digital Domain Interactive for various virtual reality platforms. It is an original, self-contained cinematic storyline separate from the storyline of the show and intends several planned episodes. The first episode features the player as Lance. The game is available on the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, and PlayStation VR. It is the second game to be set in the Voltron: Legendary Defender continuity after "Puzzle & Dragons."
|1||Seeds of Corruption||September 26, 2017|
|200px||When Lance discovers the remains of a lost alien race deep within enemy space, he releases an unstoppable force that threatens the Paladins and Voltron. Jump into the heart of the adventure, fight back against the corrupt force of Zarkon, and unravel the ancient mystery in this epic intergalactic experience.|
- The game is fully voiced with the cast of the show and features writing assistance by series showrunners.
- While Chronicles takes place around the timeline of Season Two, as Team Voltron contains the initial line-up of Paladins prior to Season Three, it does not affect the show's story and may exist outside the canon continuity.
- For it to exist within the canon continuity, it would likely take place after The Depths and prior to Eye of the Storm: Chronicles entails Lance utilizing the Blue Lion's Sonic Boom Cannon and Allura utilizing a working Teludav in the Castle of Lions. Lance unlocks the cannon in The Depths while the Castleship's teludav is broken from Eye of the Storm through Space Mall.
- Subsequent episodes of Season Two from The Blade of Marmora onward feature a plot-heavy storyline preparing for the battle against Zarkon, which would not easily permit the team to focus on other tasks, unless time is allowed between Stayin' Alive and Best Laid Plans.
- Chronicles is playable on PlayStation VR, Oculus Rift, Steam VR, and HTC Vive.