When not on a mission, Clone Shiro's casual wear is very similar to original Shiro's, except his vest is navy blue with the collar zipped up, and his undershirt is cropped at the elbows. It's also worth noting that his white streak appears denser and more upright.
Though his connection with the Black Lion diminished after Keith embraced his role as Black Paladin, Clone Shiro displayed piloting skills on par with Shiro. To create the highest quality replica, the advanced cloning process used by Haggar and her Druids removes many physical defects from the source material. In Shiro's case, the body of his clone shed his muscular dystrophy (the decay of muscle tissue). So if anything, Clone Shiro is able to rest less, and react quicker with more precision when flying compared with real Shiro.
Clone Shiro's reputation as a fighter cannot be overstated. He singlehandedly defeated Hunk, Pidge, Lance, and Allura while under Haggar's control, and later fought Keith to a standstill. It appeared that without restrained by his humanity and compassion, Clone Shiro proved himself to be a much more powerful and deadlier opponent.
Though it appeared that the clone's prosthetic arm similar with original Shiro's, the clone Shiro's prosthesis revealed to be much updated, as it can generate an energy sword and transform into a bestial, jagged-armoured laser blaster. Said energy weapon's firing strength is comparable to that of Galra Ion Cannon weapons tech. The prosthetic arm was sliced off by Keith, and later replaced with Altean version after Team Voltron arrived on earth.
Personality-wise, Clone Shiro behaves just like the original. Shiro's mannerisms, vocal inflexions, traits and quirks have been replicated so perfectly that none of his friends, not even Keith, can tell the difference. However, astute watchers may have felt that Season 3-6 Shiro was slightly standoffish, asserted his authority more and dismissed criticism. He yelled at the Team on multiple occasions and passed several opportunities to give sage advice and support. His biggest outburst occurred when the team was debating whether to endorse Lotor as Emperor. Lance insisted that Lotor cannot be trusted, and Clone Shiro responds, telling him "I told you to stay out of this!". This deviation from Shiro's mellow, nurturing attitude may be the result of imperfect cloning or a mental breakdown.
Upon being controlled by Haggar, Clone Shiro displays a murderous, psychotic personality. He dispatches his team and recaptures Lotor silently and remorselessly, but taunts Keith during their fight, saying that he'd killed them. He fights with precision and manic energy, weakening his opponent by telling Keith that he's worthless, and wished he'd never adopted him. This ruthless, vindictive style of combat mirrors Haggar's attack on Shiro in Season 2 when she torments him with visions of an evil version of himself.
- Josh Keaton, the voice actor of both original and clone Shiros, wanted all versions of his character to sound different.  For the clone, he wanted his voice to reflect that the clone is more aggressive and not as patient, contrasting the original Shiro sounding softer and more patient.
- The clone is referred as "Kuron" by fanbase.
|V • E Team Voltron in Voltron: Legendary Defender|
|Voltron (Black Lion • Red Lion • Green Lion • Blue Lion • Yellow Lion)|
|Former Paladins||Keith • Pidge • Hunk • Lance • Allura • Shiro • Shiro (clone) • Zarkon • Alfor • Trigel • Blaytz • Gyrgan|
|Additional Members||Coran • Space Mice • Rover|
This article is a stub. Please add to it and make it better!
"Shiro" is one of many clones of Shiro created by Haggar and the Galra Empire as part of Operation Kuron. He is the only known clone activated to infiltrate Team Voltron after Shiro mysteriously disappears following the team's initial defeat of Zarkon. While feeling that something is off, he never seems aware that he is a clone, even after Haggar turns him fully against Team Voltron and he battles with Keith. Once defeated, Allura transfers Shiro's essence from the Black Lion into the clone's body, restoring Shiro's physical existence.
When not on mission, Shiro clone's casual outfits is much similar to original Shiro's except his vest being black and gray and the sleeves of his turtleneck being cropped up to elbows.
Personality-wise, Shiro clone behave just like the original that neither of his friends, even Keith, able to tell the difference between the two. In fact, Shiro clone believed that he is real Shiro to begin with. However, upon being controlled by Haggar, Shiro clone displayed brutal and perverse personality, taunting Keith as he tried to kill him.
Apart from piloting the Black Lion, Shiro clone utilizes this equipment:
| ||Form unknown. While in his possession, he has yet to use it for combat.|
| ||Armor that allows for safe travel in space; it contains a highly advanced computer system, communication system, a laser gun, a grappling hook and tether, holographic capabilities, an energy shield for defense, breathable air, and a jetpack for brief sustained flight.|
| ||Like Shiro's prosthesis, its advanced technology from the Galra Empire amplifies his strength and generates extremely powerful purple energy in his hand that he can use to cut through and melt most metal. This arm can be hacked from completely external sources. This clone's upgraded prosthesis can generate an energy sword and transform into a bestial, jagged-armored laser blaster. Said energy weapon's firing strength is comparable to that of Galra Ion Cannon weapons tech.|
- Kuron is a loan-word from English in Japanese that means "clone".
- The clone has largely been dubbed "Kuron" by the fanbase.
- According to Joaquim Dos Santos and Lauren Montgomery, the clone believed himself to be the real Shiro up until Haggar took control; as such, Shiro retains all the memories of his clone after they fuse, and the clone essentially becomes a part of his consciousness with no issues.
- Joaquim Dos Santos confirmed that the prosthetic arm is the impetus of Haggar's control over the clone. Lauren Montgomery adds that Haggar probably went through a few bugged clones before she found one suitable.
- Josh Keaton wanted all versions of Shiro to sound different. For the clone, he wanted his voice to reflect that the clone is more aggressive and not as patient, contrasting the original Shiro sounding softer and more patient.
- In order to reveal his video log, the Voltron twitter account created a mystery over several days:
- First they posted the word "Kuron" in binary code, then deleted the tweet.
- Afterward, a clip from Season Six was posted with a hidden QR code. The code sent viewers to an image of a puzzle whose solution entailed taking certain letters of certain episode titles: Crystal Venom, Begin the Blitz, Omega Shield = "vt [-] s".
- Next, Josh Keaton posted a video for National Sugar Cookie Day with sugar cookies that all had "471" written on them.
- Finally, another clip from Season Six was posted with the string of letters "wfjc" hidden in it.
- The total combination of all alphanumerical characters was the YouTube URL for the clone's video log: Vt-S471wfJc.
This is a gallery for official images of "Shiro".
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found