Steve In Chang Ahn is a former episode director and storyboard artist for Voltron: Legendary Defender. He finished working on the series in March of 2017. Ahn has directed episodes up through Season Four. Ahn's next project is his own creation titled Blossom Detective Holmes: Selfie with a Strange Intruder.
- Episode Director
- Storyboard Artist
Steve Ahn studied at California Institute of the Arts and offers online art workshops through his Gumroad account. Ahn is the creative mind likely responsible for the more dynamic animation shots of the series and comically animated scenes. As a fan of anime, he often inserts references to other series such as Golden Boy for Matthew Holt meeting Allura, and the FLCL homage during the scene where Lance milks a cow. He has been credited for the direction of 13 episodes.
- The Rise of Voltron - Storyboard Artist, Director
- The Fall of the Castle of Lions - Director
- Return to the Balmera - Director
- Collection and Extraction - Director
- Across the Universe - Director
- Eye of the Storm - Director
- The Blade of Marmora - Director
- Stayin' Alive - Director
- The wrong birthday coordinates given for Matthew Holt in Reunion is the birthday for Steve Ahn.
- Ahn makes a cameo as an Arusian along with Christine Bian, Eugene Lee, and Christie Tseng.
- Ahn has cited Shiro's scene of lying in the snow during The Journey as his most proudest moment in his animation career.
- Ahn appears to be close friends with Eugene Lee; they frequently appear as audience members together at Voltron panels and as guests together for Wacom panels at conventions.
- Ahn's last day working on Voltron was March 3, 2017. He quit his job to work on his own personal animation project titled Blossom Detective Holmes which features a Tumblr and Kickstarter. The premiere episode is a four minute-long short.