Killbot Phantasm I: Journey to the Depths of the Demonsphere is a role-playing game for the Mercury Gameflux II console. Pidge and Lance purchased both game and console for 1200 GAC at the Terra store in the Space Mall.
Not much is known about it other than one’s party can contain three characters, there are 36 levels, and that it is the first of a series.
- The power glove was a controller accessory for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
- The hand controllers seen later look very similar to those of the Super Nintendo (SNES).
- The Mercury Gameflux itself parodies many influential game consoles, among them the Sega Saturn, Super Nintendo, and the first generation Sony Playstation.
- The game itself parodies several early RPG’s such as Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy.
- The red/yellow/white RCA cables indicate the Gameflux is an analog gaming system, which likely explains the convoluted conversion equipment in Lance’s room as even human technology has moved to digital inputs.