Garfle Warfle Snick is the intergalactic game show where anything you Garfle, will be Warfled, and vice versa. Contestants must accumulate quaz-cenbullion credits, or
Contests include Pictation, a drawing game; Faces from the Past, where competitors try to match names to images of people they have met before; and Bankchannel, which resembles the Earth sport miniature golf. Contestants must accumulate quaz-cenbullion credits, or risk being trapped in the studio for eternity.
- The episode's title is a reference to the game show Family Feud, in which two families face off against each other to answer questions and potentially steal one another's points, much as the Paladins of Voltron and the Galra guests did to one another in this episode.
- The logo for "Garfle Warfle Snick!" is a reference to another game show, The Dating Game, in which a bachelorette asks questions to a panel of three bachelors, before choosing one to go on a date with. Both logos contain three words with similar "warped" lettering, in the same positions, and surrounded by flowers.
- A third game show referenced in this episode is "Win, Lose, or Draw". The title is a possible reference to the show, but what is especially similar is the sketching challenge Keith undergoes and at which Lotor claims to be highly skilled.
- At certain points in the episode, the screen blurs and/or loses its vertical hold for a fraction of a second. This is intended to simulate watching a video tape, much like those upon which old episodes of game shows and even Voltron itself were recorded.
- This episode is similar to the Duck Dodgers episode "Win, Lose Or Duck", where Teams from Earth and Mars are abducted to compete against each other on a dangerous space game show.