-no "shipping". If you want to write passionate stories about fictional characters getting together like that, then do so elsewhere. There are fandom rules and some characters might be underage so your "shipping" might be very inappropriate.
- If you want to post about something that has been made recently, reply to the post instead. Multiple posts within a short time period reiterating the same topic with no new substance are irritating.
- Any Discussions, including uploaded images, must not be pornographic in nature and must comply with FANDOM's ToS:
"You also agree not to use the Service to [...] post or transmit any content that is obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party, or content that contains homophobia, ethnic slurs, religious intolerance, or encourages criminal conduct." Linking to pages that are pornographic, etc. is also not allowed.
"You may not submit content to the Service that you did not create or that you do not have permission to submit." Ergo, no fan art is permitted to be uploaded by anyone but the original artist. Reposting is not allowed even with disclaimers such as "I don't own" or proper crediting of the artist. Link to where the artist posted their art instead.
- Users must comply with everything else in the ToS: http://www.wikia.com/Terms_of_Use
- Breaking any of these rules will likely result in an indefinite ban without warning depending on the severity and context of the offense.
- If you have lots of heated Opinions about a Thing then please go post on your blog/social media account elsewhere.